You have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: If any of the information we have about you is incorrect, you can request corrections.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information.
- Object: You can object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
- Data Portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Representation and Responsibility: Usage on Behalf of Others
“You” means any individual or entity using our Services. If you use our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you’re authorized to accept the Agreement on that person’s or entity’s behalf, that by using our Services you’re accepting the Agreement on behalf of that person or entity, and that if you, or that person or entity, violates the Agreement, you and that person or entity agree to be responsible to us.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of these rights or if you have questions about your rights or our privacy practices. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable laws.
Keep in mind that these rights may vary depending on the jurisdiction and applicable laws.